top of page
- DO NOT use the surface for the specified number of days or hours indicated by the refinisher who completed the job.
- DO NOT lay soap or bottles or any objects on the finish at any time!
- DO NOT let a leaky faucet go unrepaired.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers. No S-O-S Pads. No Comet. No Soft Scrub.
- DO NOT use loose bath mats with suctions underneath.
- DO NOT pick surface dust off with your finger. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning and usage.
- The best way to keep your tub clean is to wipe it down with a towel after each use. You don't have to wipe it dry.
- Maintain caulking around the tub.
- Here are some good cleansers to use:
- Lysol Basin and Tile Cleaner
- Mr. Clean
bottom of page